The Poe-Tell

Justin, Tiffany, Lucy Anne, and Uncle Buck (the only pet we have mounted in our room overlooking our bed)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Speechless - But Random

It's hard to believe that it has been so long since I've written. I apologize to my mother who has complained! Sorry, Mom. To be honest, there hasn't been much to write about. We've just been busy with every day living. However, this past weekend Justin's whole family came to town to celebrate his dad's birthday. What a wonderful time we had. Lucy Anne and I had MiMi and PaPa all to ourselves on Friday and spent the day just talking and going to the mall. We, of course, had a great meal and drinks from Sonic. I feel bad subjecting them to my addiction. Yet, they enable me in it every time they come . . . which I love!!! That night, we went to GattiTown for Lucy. Last time we went she loved the boat and the carousel. This time she cried on the boat and the horses were broke. Poor Lucy Anne! But, I coersed Justin into riding the Virtual Roller Coaster. I loved it and laughed the whole time at Justin who wasn't feeling too well. Anyway, on Saturday the whole Fam packed the cars and caravanned to see Justin's house he's building. They were impressed, for his first house. Then, we had his dad's birthday dinner (after much deliberation) at McDonald's. We came back to our house to have cake and ice cream. Then, Lucy Anne and MiMi and PaPa left to go to OKC to trade Lucy to my parents. I cried. I did. So weird, how I've been thinking about taking Lucy to the parents alone and let me get some stuff done. I was excited to have some time for productivity yet when the time came, I cried. I have gotten quite a bit done! I miss her though. We've talked to her every night and she is having a blast! Can't wait to get her back. Well, back to the cleaning! Sorry for the boring blog. Truth is, life is a little less funny and exciting without my little one!

2 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

Just wanted to say hi and that I miss talking to you!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Lauren missed Lucy on Thursday, too! I know it is good to have some time to yourself... but it is hard to be away for our little velcro buddies!!!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home