The Poe-Tell

Justin, Tiffany, Lucy Anne, and Uncle Buck (the only pet we have mounted in our room overlooking our bed)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 17, 2005

While I Was Out






While Dad and I were on our walk . . . Justin changed our profile. Can't trust him with anything.

-------------------------

Here are some new pics (some also occurred while I was out and some of the others are from last night). Also, there are some of Lucy Anne in her time-out corner. How can I effectively discipline my child, after she hit me, if my mother is taking a picture? There I am asking Lucy if she knows why she is in time-out while she is looking at MeMaw and saying "CHEESE"!

5 Comments:

Blogger MereMoore said...

i love that-just how grandmas are supposed to be! lucy is sweet and you are doing a great job! love the pics!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Kristen OQ said...

That sounds like something MY parents would do while Sam was in time-out! Cute pictures...Lucy is so sweet.

5:05 PM  
Blogger MDM said...

Nothing like a little blondie in a smocked dress getting the third-degree! She is a little doll.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, girls, for backing us grandma's! Lucy will love that picture in years to come.

7:53 PM  
Blogger leslie said...

My mom, too, would TOTALLY do something like that. Sweet Lucy...
Love, love, love the curlers in her hair. And the picture of the two of you is so sweet.
Have a good Monday!
Leslie

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home