The Poe-Tell

Justin, Tiffany, Lucy Anne, and Uncle Buck (the only pet we have mounted in our room overlooking our bed)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter and some other Pics







Like everyone else's Easter . . . it was freezing! I hate it, too, that I didn't get any pictures of the girls in their easter dresses together. I had the stomach virus on Easter morning so Justin had to get the girls ready. Lucy Anne didn't even wear a bow, if you can believe that, and I didn't care!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Renee said...

GREAT pics! I am sending you a taggie that my kids were never interested in. I am putting it in the mail tomorrow. Trent will be in Edmond Saturday. He was looking for a place to take the guys to church. I will e-mail you in case you don't read this for awhile. Glad to see a new post!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home