The Poe-Tell

Justin, Tiffany, Lucy Anne, and Uncle Buck (the only pet we have mounted in our room overlooking our bed)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Catch Up

It's hard to believe how time flies! I feel like I have a lot to blog about. Since my last blog, we've bought 20 acres and are about to pour the foundation soon to our new house. Really, that has taken up my blog-time, looking for land, finding a plan we both like, and then all of the other things that go into building a house. In addition, my in-laws have bought 7 acres just south of our land. Actually, they will be building on our land and we will swap to provide a barrier between us and the other owner (he was planning on developing) and we don't want to have a house at our front door. Anyway, they will begin building in about a year or so.

That's about all of the big news I have besides being sick with the stomach flu (like everyone else) and making trips back and forth to see our folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home