The Poe-Tell

Justin, Tiffany, Lucy Anne, and Uncle Buck (the only pet we have mounted in our room overlooking our bed)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

CRRRAAAZZZYYY Day!

I don't even know where to start with this crazy day! Only those at Sunshine School can understand the chaos there and I won't go into all of it (see Kristen O'Quinn's blog, Tales from the Zookeeper). Just nuts! But, I really do hope all of the girls who were sick today, feel better! I hurried home to begin cleaning the house (in shambles after a weekend out of town) because a friend was coming for dinner. So, I cleaned, Lucy watched "shows". Justin came home which allowed me to run to the store for just a few necessary items (like things to go with our meal, not THOSE "necessary items"). Thankfully, a few of us girls have decided to make our own Super Suppers and trade so all I had to do was pop a casserole (thanks to Kristen) in the oven. It was delicious, by the way! Anyway, dinner and house were ready, Lucy is hungry, and friend arrives. We were preparing to sit down, almost, when I received a phone call from a friend. And the craziness just didn't stop. What a busy day. However, I am thankful for all the wonderful things that happened today, like seeing kids laugh and play while watching me act like a monkey in P.E., looking at my baby girl SLEEP on her nap mat (first day to use it at school). So proud of her. Good friends had a new baby and other friends are okay after being sick. Just counting my blessings, thankful to be kept safe by Him and loved by many. Night-Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen OQ said...

It was a crazy day yesterday, wasn't it. Sam, Seth, and I are looking forward to a big nothing today!

8:24 AM  
Blogger hollyfouts said...

So sorry for all of the crazieness yesterday. It drove me crazy not to be there and know what was going on with my kids, my class, and everything else. I was begging Lane to drive me to school so I could make sure there was a sub and everything was OK before going to the doctor, but he refused.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home