The Poe-Tell

Justin, Tiffany, Lucy Anne, and Uncle Buck (the only pet we have mounted in our room overlooking our bed)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I've Conformed

Well, I've decided to join the ranks in the world of "blogging". I've decided this mainly because it is a good way for me to journal and assure Lucy Anne's MiMi/MeMaw and PaPas (that's PaPa plural - she calls them both PaPa) that I AM "writing this stuff down". However, I feel so intimidated by all my wonderful friend's blogs. How will I ever measure up to Lane Fout's "Tag" or to the Mayo's anniversary blog about their love for each other and the list goes on and on . . . I can only tell you that in the Poe household there are bound to be stories told as a result of how well we communicate, make quick decisions (do anything quickly for that matter), and how graceful at life we are! Ha Ha

Just so you know . . . the name of my blog is a play on words that probably doesn't make any sense. Anyway, we call our home the Potel because we have many guests and this, our blog, is our story to "tell".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Lucy is absolutely beautiful. Can't believe she's so blond. Hope to see you at Riley's birthday party. Keep the pictures coming. Julie

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home