The Poe-Tell

Justin, Tiffany, Lucy Anne, and Uncle Buck (the only pet we have mounted in our room overlooking our bed)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Poor Planning Pays Off

















I am sure you were on the edge of your seat in suspense waiting to find out what we did this weekend. We left Friday afternoon and headed to Houston to spend the weekend at the home of the Savells! They actually let us in the door! We had a wonderful time as we always do just being around each other. We made no plans once we got there and the only time I left their neighborhood was to take a drive through The Woodlands and to go to church. We, girls, played with the little girls and watched movies while Justin and Chad played video games. Isn't Macey beautiful! Thanks, Chad and Kim for a great time!

___________________________

Happy Birthday, Uncle Landon!

Love, Lucy Anne and her parents!

4 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

Macey is so cute! She is so much bigger than the last pictures I saw! And sweet Lucy.... her smile just makes me smile!
Visits with friends are so much fun. I'm glad ya'll made it back safely.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Kristen OQ said...

MAcey is so cute and so big -- in my mind she is still supposed to be a little newborn! Glad you had a nice weekend.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

So glad you had a good trip and arrived home safely. The pictures are precious. I had never seen a picture of Macey so I was shocked that she was already so big. Time flies!

3:27 PM  
Blogger MereMoore said...

Man, I am on the band-wagon with everyone else-Macey is a doll and it just doesn't seem like she should be so big-she was just a baby last time we saw her! Please tell them hi-or better yet...KIM-START A BLOG!! :)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home